iaps forum

environment behaviour studies discussion group

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Periodicals worth subscribing to?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joelmckellar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Periodicals worth subscribing to?   Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:16 am

I work as a researcher for an architecture firm. Though I've been able to find many resources online and in our local libraries, I'm missing access to many sources of information. Though I find resources such as InformeDesign helpful, they're really lacking in hard data that can be analysed.

I'm curious to know what you think would be the best value for my (company's) money. I'm aware of:

-Research Design Connections
-Journal of Environmental Psychology
-International Journal of Architectural Research

Please let me know your thoughts on these publications and any others I may have missed. I have limited funds to work with, and want to make sure I use them wisely.

NOTE: I'm particularly interested in publications geared towards application more than theory. I think RDC does a fairly good job of this (from what I've seen)... We are after all a commercial firm.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ls3p.com
grimstuff

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Periodicals worth subscribing to?   Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:13 pm

I'd check out the journal Places, published by the Center for Environmental Design Research, at UC Berkeley. Go here: www.places-journal.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Periodicals worth subscribing to?
Page 1 of 1